Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1112

Thread: Art: Ultimate Show me your DeskToP!!! [ver.7.2b][the Best!][Limited Edition]

  1. #931
    Inactive Member DarkLinkClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is my ever so boring Desktop to match my ever so boring life.

    http://img231.exs.cx/img231/4033/desktop5oc.png

  2. #932
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHOA DUDE!!! So many icons! O.o And I thought I have too much. Nice terrain BG tho.

  3. #933
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol, you're crazy, how can anyone have that much icons? At least you play all you installed?

  4. #934
    Inactive Member DarkLinkClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most of those games are a result of my winter break splurge. Because of my recklessness, I am now having another episode of video game depression. Oh the characters of my video game depression include lost of interest in video games, regret of time wasted, realizing that video games are pointless, and the general feeling of hopelessness.
    On the brighter side, my sense of duty and meaning in this world has been enhanced. I won?t you guys bore with the typical aspects of what I consider a meaningful life.

    I really liked my previous background, but I felt it was lacking color to display my beautiful 20? lcd.
    http://img120.exs.cx/img120/9576/earthn0124vu.jpg

  5. #935
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lacking color eh? But otherwise, it's beautiful. The whole world can fit on your cool monitor xD

  6. #936
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Color version http://www.worldpress.org/world.gif [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #937
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My hand hurts. Mainly the bone part. Figure out why with this new BG of mine:
    http://www.angelfire.com/scary/dream...llpaper879.jpg

  8. #938
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice desktop

  9. #939
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice bg, but I don't get the hand commment.

  10. #940
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to have two more columns of icons years ago. Then I wanted my wallpaper back and removed them, now I launch stuff directly from the Start+Run (Windows+R) dialog or the start menu.

    I'm going to post my desktop once I find a new wallpaper (some of you already saw the one I currently have).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •